A hydrating facial is designed specifically for hydrating and healing skin. Skin can become dull, patchy or even flaky as a result of dehydration. A hydrating facial immediately nourishes the skin, relieving tightness and the appearance of fine lines. Just like plants need water to live and grow, so does your skin. Your skin is a living organism; actually it’s the largest organ of your body. Keeping your body and skin hydrated is crucial to living a healthy life. This is why having a daily skin care regimen is so vital for healthy skin.
How to Hydrate Skin
- Exfoliate your skin – eliminate dead skin cells and reduce flakiness
- Use a hydrating face mask – give your skin a boost of deep hydration
- Moisturize – consider using two daily moisturizers for day and night
- Concentrate on your driest areas – use a small amount of oil-based ointment on your driest areas.
- Use less make up – make up only covers skin and will make skin problems worse
- Use very light, good quality mineral make up (if you prefer this type). Liquid make up sticks to dry patches making skin tone appear uneven on dry patches.
- Hydrate from the inside out – drink plenty of water! That’s the bottom line!!
A hydrating facial utilizes excellent skin care products from your day spa for a luxurious relaxing and healthy spa treatment. Everyone should get a hydrating skin facial. It’s the healthy choice for your skin. Excellent products made by professionals focus on collagen, elastin and water. A hydrating facial incorporates these products into your skin to hydrate and restore your skin’s natural fresh appearance and glow.