Our nails can be a visual appealing part of our bodies. Nails that are strong and healthy look beautiful. Many people, however, have weak, brittle nails that leave them ashamed of their nails. There are some simple things that you can do to improve the health of your nails.
1. It is important to keep both your nails and hands moisturized. This is an easy way to ensure that the nails remain healthy and flexible. Moisturizing lotion should be applied to the hands every day.
2. Keep your nails short. Trying to grow weak nails can lead to splits and more damage. Keep your nails trimmed short to keep them healthy.
3. Be sure to take your vitamins. Vitamins and minerals are essential to healthy nails.
4. The nails become weaker when they are wet. Be sure to dry your nails completely after having them submerged in water. Also, be sure to sure to wear rubber gloves if you are cleaning or doing dishes.
5. Learn how to use your nails tools. If you do not use them properly, you can damage your nails.
If you are interested in getting a manicure, contact Space Coast Massage & Spa at 321-729-9000 to schedule an appointment.